24' x 9' Brand New 'Britannia' Plastisol Office
Open Plan Office
1 x Steel Kirncroft Door
3 x 1200 UPVC Double Glazed Windows
3 x PIR Lighting
1 x Convector Heater
4 x Double Sockets
The Britcab ‘Britannia’ range is our premium cabin, designed for customers wanting that little bit extra from their workspace.
Built in house and to the highest possible standard, the Britannia provides a stylish, long-lasting solution to your portable building needs.
These Eco friendly cabins have the following key features –
- Plastic coated (plastisol) steel exterior. The Britannia is constructed using ‘Greencoat MICA Steel Panels’ which are the new Eco-friendly solution for the UK market.
- Walls are insulated with ‘Superglass 36’ insulation, giving excellent thermal performance. Rated A+ in the BRE Green Guide and achieving a U-Value of 0.47
- ‘Wilkins white’ vinyl faced plasterboard internally for ease of cleaning
- Solid vinyl floor covering throughout c/w welded seems, ensuring a complete and durable bond. Achieves a U-Value of 0.245
- All of the Britannia range cabins incorporate a monopitch roof with a durable and heavy duty laminate hypolon one piece blanket. Like the walls, the roof is insulated with ‘Superglass 36’ insulation and achieves a U-Value of 0.38
- UPVC double glazed windows throughout
- Steel Kirncroft door.
- PIR lighting which helps save energy when unit is not in use.
Please note: Listed cost excludes transportation to your site and all associated costs for installation. These costs can be quoted on request. VAT to be added at the applicable rate. Subject to availability at the time or order.